Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 July 2014

I'm Back!

Welcome Back!

This is just to let you all know, that I've not gone AWOL, nor am I deliberately neglecting you all. I've just been helping my family with various issues stemming from my father's recent passing. My apologies as always, but this was stuff that had to be dealt with I'm afraid.

However, I am now back, and plan to bring you a lovely new review of a great and very graphic little Video Nasty, over the forthcoming weekend, that has just recently been released onto Blu-Ray for the first time anywhere around the globe! I won't tell you what it is yet, but it's considered to be one of the nastiest films ever made, and for has been traumatising horror fans for 35 years now! You'll want to come visit my little blog, and read-up, as it's a truly beautiful presentation of a genre classic! Trust me - this one's worth the wait!

Be Seeing You... soon. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment