Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Some Minor Design Improvements!

Welcome Back,

A quick note to everyone. I've finally added a proper, working menu system on the left hand side of this page, where you can access almost all of my blog posts, in descending order, from most recent at the top, to the first ever post made some three-and-a-half-years ago.

I've been trying to find a way to do this, and now it's finally up and running. I've also adjusted the layout, so that only the most recent blog post/entry appears, to make things a little less crowded. If you want the previous entry, just look at the menu on the left, see which article is showing at the top, and click on it.

Hopefully, everything will work, but if anyone finds any dead links, then please e-mail me, and I'll get it fixed. I will be back soon, with another DVD review for you all to read.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment