Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Some new additions to the blog!

A short and sweet update for today. There are now some site links, and - more importantly - I am now contactable!

As odd as it sounds, for the past couple of years I've not bothered to include a way for my readers to get in touch, other than via commenting on the articles themselves. This is partly due to my lack of computer proficiency with Blogger, and partly out of laziness - for which I can only apologise on both counts.

If you wish to get in touch with me, you can now do so using the e-mail link on the right-hand side of this blog. Interesting and pertinent messages, posts and comments from readers will be responded too and posted on my site as well, for everyone to see. So feel free to get in touch, and if anyone has any sensible opinions on subjects or issues they'd like to see me write about, let me know, and I'll consider them.

No comments:

Post a Comment