Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Not Gone, Not Forgotten,

Good Day, Everyone!

I trust I find you all well, and in good spirits, in spite of the current social and economic climate. This is just to let you all know that I will be making a new post in the next few days, where I will be discussing something that many of you will probably only be too well-aware: the perception of collecting banned and extreme cinema films, by friends, family, the public at large, as well as the perception by governments and other such statutory organisations around the globe.

I've recently come under some rather intense flack, on various internet forums, and I felt it was an interesting area that deserves a response and discussion about.

I'll be seeing you all, in a few days time. Till then, take care, and don't do anything your mother wouldn't be appreciative of.

No comments:

Post a Comment